Tuesday, April 26, 2011

old pc parts city scapes 06

old pc parts city scapes 06

global48-news: Mig Welding Technique Taught by Old Timer | roansachs
Mig Welding Technique Taught by Old Timer | roansachs. Mig Welding Technique for horizontal and flat laps and tees byâ€" www.weldingtipsandtricks.com I learned this mig welding technique over 20 years ago and have gotten a lot of mileage ...
global48-news: I went to get the mail today.. « NC Girl Again
It was 5:06. "Oh," I thought to myself, "I wonder if Andrea will come over for an after-work visit." So, on that hope, I decided to stop and sit down at the top of the driveway… to wait. And that I did; I sat. And sat. ... Weirdest part of it all is I had no desire to get up… regardless of the 100 pointed parts of rock supporting my stupid butt sitting there for no reason. I felt like a lump of nothing really… just sitting there. While I sat there, though, ...

Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...

0 comments:

Post a Comment